S-Series subsea valve actuators use modified HY and HYL-Series valve actuators to provide subsea valve automation of rotary and linear valves and are available in spring-return and double-acting configurations. The design incorporates the option for industry standard ROV override interfaces and control systems for remote signalling and operation.
Automation of subsea rotary and linear valves.
- Supply Pressure: 13 to 250 Barg (90 to 3,625 psig)
- Torque Output: 200 to 500,000 Nm (1,770 to 4,425,000 lbs.in.)
- Thrust Output: Up to 222,000N (50,000 lbs)
Key Features & Benefits
- Operation in water depths of 2,000m using pressure compensated designs, 200m for non pressure compensated designs
- Electroless nickel plated cylinder as standard with hard chromium plating, Xylan® or Electro-film available
- Springs contained within a fully welded canister (which is post weld heat treated) to guarantee simple and safe removal
- Springs are scragged (set removal) in order to warrant optimum and stable performance
- Easy and economical maintenance due to simplified design, no special tools required for installation and maintenance
- Compliant to PED 97/23/EC
- Several yoke lever configurations (cants) allowing selection of the actuator output torque that best suits the valve torque characteristic.
- Suitable for high frequency and high speed operation
- Guide bar frame design used to eliminate side forces and low friction seals ensure high efficiency